End of the Rainbow Treasure Hunt
- Student will develop gross motor skills
- Student will engage in cooperative play with peers
CDA Competency Standard: II.4.1a
- Activities, materials and equipment encourage children of varying abilities to develop their large muscles
- Gold spray paint
- Prepare for the activity by collecting and spray painting rocks gold.
- Allow to dry
- Hide the rocks around an outside space
- Review myths about leprechauns with students.
- Go outside with students and encourage them to find the “gold”
- Observe and record the student’s gross motor skills.